Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time for Ivanovic to retire.

I think the time has come for Anna Ivanovic to concentrate more on modelling, rather than tennis. Her game has gone embarassingly rusty since her fortunate French Open win and she doesn't seem to be improving. Her first round loss in New york just emphasizes the point; Anna should retire from tennis.

Its so unbelievable that the Serbian chic has been a top seed before...but, anyway, me and a million others knew she only got there by default.

The infamous world number 1, Miss Dinara Safina survived one big scare of her opening match. She was 4-1 down in the deciding set, sweating her skin off. But as they always say, experience plays a big role on the court, Dinara mystically found a way to turn things around. I am more than certain her opponent, Olivia Rogowska will have a couple of sleepless nights over a big victory that was almost in her grasp.

I haven't seen Maria Sharapova's on court yet, but I hear she is back with one stylish bang.

But all in all, I hate Venus' pink dress. I think its the ugliest one I ever saw. Uglier than the one Maria Van Trapp was wearing on her first day as a governess...

No comments:

Post a Comment