Saturday, June 27, 2009

No halting the Williams coach.

Who's gonna stop Venus Williams from retaining the Wimbledon crown?
Who is ready and steady to say no to the all Willam's final?

The sisters are doing an incredible job at the lawn. They are playing over-the-top tennis in both singles and doubles, and that makes all other players look like pathetic amateurs.
Venus followed Serena into the fourth round of the tournament by beating a very-difficult-to-beat opponent, Suarez Novarro, the same chic who whacked her in the third round of Australian Open earlier this year.
Its really difficult to say which one of the mighty sisters is in a much better form and position to win the title.
As usual, I will go with Serena....even though I've been wrong for three consecutive years...
Venus is an extremely dangerous player, but I still think the younger sister the best of the two.
Anyway, I normally don't care much about who wins if the two meet in the finals. Come on, they live together, they are practically twins, obviously they share the fortune.

The French Open champion Sevtlana Kuznetsova is out of the tournament, and so is Jelena Jankovic.

Andy "spoilt" Murray, who seems to be carrying the whole Wimbledon and ofcourse, Britain on his shoulders impressively made it to the fourth round this afternoon. No matter how much support he gets from his people, I still would not want to be in his position, especially at Wimbledon where the making of great history is at the highest stake.
Hope he wins this time and get everyone to calm down and shut up!

Venus meets Anna Ivanovic on tuesday noon, and her younger sister Serena has a date with Danielle Hantuchova on Monday.
The Feds Express meets Soderling....
Many more interesting matches in the second week of Wimbledon.

No comments:

Post a Comment