
Its only a few hours from now, before the Grandest slam of the year begins in the historical city, London.
Wimbledon, the only Slam on grass starts tomorrow, the 22nd june, and I tell you, the draws are interesting.
With the men's world number one, Raphael Nadal retired from the tournament, everybody has high hopes of seeing new faces, especially in the final. It's always been Federer and Nadal for the past three years, and believe me, we have had more than enough of them. Ofcourse they bring with them some heart-wrenching moves that make us smile, but I think a new face will bring so much more..ie raised eye brows to a few faces. Change is good!
There is a very big chance this year's final could be a repeat of last year's; the Williams sisters at each other's throat.
If thats the case, I wonder....

No comments:
Post a Comment